Safe, natural, and non-invasive.
Massage provides a safe, natural, and non-invasive method of maintaining your dog's health and relieving pain, stress, and anxiety.
Regular massage sessions can reduce the frequency of veterinary visits or the need for medication or more invasive, painful and expensive treatments.
Quality of your dog's life.
Massage is an excellent tool to maintain the physical health, emotional well-being, and happiness of your dog.
Massage therapy combined with regular vet visits can be an important part of the overall health care plan for your dog.
All dogs can benefit from the positive healing touch of massage.
Massage is great for preventing injury for active dogs as well as relieving pain, stress, and anxiety for older or less active dogs.
Suffering From Arthritis
Dealing With Chronic Diseases
Recovering From Injury
Recovering From Surgery
Has Anxiety, Shy Or Timid
Rescue Dogs with Trust Issues
Massage brings the same benefits to dogs as it does to humans.
- Fosters feelings of security, bonding and positive emotional health
- Strengthens the immune system
- Speeds recovery following exercise, injury or surgery
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- Increases circulation
- Improves joint mobility and flexibility
- Reduces pain, swelling and stiffness to aid arthritic joints
- Promotes longevity and slows degenerative processes
- Can detect problem areas that may otherwise be overlooked